Ganga Yoga is the art and science of invoking the flow of Mother Ganga within, such that we are connected to the flow of our own prana and become clear unpolluted and unobstructed instruments of Grace on Earth. It is a devotional offering to Mother Ganga wherein our thoughts, words and actions become the sacred offering to the Divine Mother. Ganga Yoga is the beautiful confluence – the Triveni- of Bhakti Yoga, Gyan Yoga and Karma Yoga in our lives. It encourages channeling our spiritual energy to the service and welfare of all, striving to serve like Mother Ganga with no hesitation, no expectation, no discrimination, and no vacation. Ganga Yoga includes twice a day Yoga Asana classes, mantra chanting, pranayama, Ganga Meditation, Ganga Mythology, Havan (sacred fire ceremony) & the world-renowned Parmarth Ganga Aarti and evening Satsang daily, in addition during the nine day course at least two visit to nearby pilgrimage sites along the banks of Mother Ganga and collective Ganga Snan are also included.
Ganga Yoga has been initiated and inspired by HH Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji, President of Parmarth Niketan, Founder of Ganga Action Parivar and Co-founder of Global Interfaith WASH Alliance. Through Ganga Yoga we seek to unite people in service to life and Mother Nature, dedicating their time, talent, technology and tenacity to the welfare of all. Ganga Yoga is an embodied, socially engaged prayer to the Divine Mother Ganga that Her holy, healing waters may always run free and clear to nourish and restore us and our lands.
Ganga Yoga is also our humble offering to the life-sustaining wisdom of the Himalayas that has flowed perennially from the rishis, sages, and masters, drawing devotees to its currents to carry them toward the oceanic truth of our essential oneness. Join us for Ganga Yoga and learn to let go and flow, becoming rivers of compassion, dousing the flames of discord with the waters of our hearts centered and grounded in love, peace and compassion for all.
WHO THE COURSE MEANT FOR:
- Yoga Teachers and Yoga Practitioners who want to deepen their practice and sadhana, ideally you have completed at least 200hrs YTTC, 300 hrs and/or 500 hrs
- If you are not a certified Yoga teacher but have dedicated service experience especially towards environmental preservation, protection and serving the marginalised and weaker sections of society
- Service Oriented Yogis – Yoga practitioners who care about the planet, the interconnection of life (which is what water represents)
- Those who are environmentally conscious and would like to be agents of change for climate action
- Those who want to utilise the wisdom of Yoga to live with greater social impact in their communities, serving the marginalised sectors of our society in meaningful and impactful ways
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE COURSE:
- Provides 100 hr YACEP credit
- A powerful community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about service and the environment
- Inspiration and motivation to deepen your personal practice, to be of service to your community and to live life in a balanced way and truly imbibe the flow of Mother Ganga
Instructions in English