‘Discover your full power and potential’
Becoming a yoga teacher takes commitment, dedication and willingness to live the yogic principles. The yoga teacher is the disciple as well as the example.
This 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, certified by Yoga Alliance USA, teaches prayer, pranayama, Surya/ Chandra Namaskar, in-depth traditional hatha yoga asana, Vedic chanting, Karma Yoga, and Bhakti Yoga. Students will study the Bhagavad Gita and Paatanjali’s Yoga Sutras, and develop a teaching methodology with opportunities for self-practice to deepen understanding, discipline and teaching skills. Each day concludes with Parmarth Niketan’s Ganga Havan and Aarti ceremony held during sunset on the holy banks of Ma Ganga, followed by Kirtan and Satsang (spiritual questions/ answers) with Pujya Sadhviji; and Darshan with Pujya Swamiji [when they are in the Ashram].
The 4 week YTTC is designed for students with some yoga asana experience.
- Students should adhere to the course dress code (white clothing is mandatory, no sleeveless or crop tops, no shorts, no tight or revealing clothes)
- Students should be punctual for each class
- Students should adopt sincere behavior whilst staying at the ashram
- Students must not undergo any Ayurvedic or Panchakarma treatment during the course
- Students must not attend any other classes during the course
- Certificate of Attendance: Commitment to the practice, punctuality and attendance, and honouring the yogic principles must be demonstrated to qualify for the certificate. With successful completion of this program you can teach yoga with Yoga Alliance USA credentials