Mansi Gulati is an International Yoga exponent, who has worked and actively campaigned for the novel
concept of ‘Face Yoga’.
She champions this concept as a natural exercise for the facial muscles and upper shoulders in addition
to various other yoga exercises.
Mansi, being the Subject Matter Expert on Face Yoga, has taught the unique art of Face Yoga to
thousands of people across the globe, and continues to teach them. She teaches how Face Yoga helps
relax and rejuvenate the face and the entire body. She teaches how the ‘face yoga asanas’ relieve
tension in face and neck. She also teaches how people can become more aware of their facial muscles
and how they can help relax them within seconds.
Having practiced Face Yoga from her childhood age of 9, she takes pride in helping people become more
beautiful naturally, without using cosmetics or investing in expensive surgeries. She has received
hundreds of testimonials from her students on how her teachings helped them tighten the facial skin
and get a youthful look.
Mansi has conducted many yoga sessions and workshops over the past decade in Indian National media,
and at major Indian events and landmarks.
She was filmed and showcased in multiple episodes for various television channels including:
- 800+ episodes on ETV cable television channel from 2015 to current
- 500+ episodes on TataSky television and digital entertainment channel from 2016 to current
- 100+ episodes on ErosNow television and digital entertainment channel from 2017 to current
- 500+ episodes for FitTak television and digital entertainment channel from 2016 to current
- 100+ episodes for AajTak television and digital entertainment channel from 2016 to current
- 50+ episodes for DoorDarshan, India’s Government run television channel from 2016 to current
- 50+ episodes for News24 television and digital entertainment channel from 2016 to current
- Mani’s face yoga practices were written about and quoted by many top Indian newspaper /
publications including Hindustan Times, NewindianExpress, Ragalahari, The Indian Express,
Deccan Chronicle, The Asian Age, Deccan Herald, IndulgeExpress, Times of India, India.com
- Performed in India’s biggest news channel, ZeeTV, and conducted lessons on their television
channel for International Yoga Day
- Teaching Yoga at Sarva, India’s No. 1 yoga & wellness destination for holistic transformation of
the mind & body, from Oct 2020 to current. Has taught face yoga to 100,000 + students of
- Showcased in multiple episodes for IndiaToday, India’s famous print and digitital magazine.
- Published book “Yoga and Mindfulness” in July 2018
- Published book “Miracles of FaceYoga” in March 2021
- Book release of Mansi’s book “Yoga and Mindfulness” was done personally by Honorable Vice
President of India.
- Earned letter of appreciations from Governor of Gujarat, Governor of Haryana, Governor of
Maharashtra, and from Minister of Human Resources, Govt of India.
- Conducted Yoga sessions at famous Indian landmarks including at Charminar, Hyderabad and at
official residence of Vice President of India, and at official residences of 28 state Governors of
- Conducted 100+ yoga sessions at various prisons of India to benefit the prisoners and help their
life transformations though her own Non Profit Company Manasvani from 2015 to current
- Conducted yoga sessions at various embassies of foreign countries at India
- Conducted 100+ yoga sessions at various schools and universities of India to benefit the
prisoners though her own Non Profit Company Manasvani from 2015 to current
- Performed at various Indian mega events like the Kumbh alongside famous Yoga guru Baba
Ramdev and Sri Sri Ravi Shankar