Dr. Devaki Madhav is a Psychologist, scientific pranayama Practitioner, Researcher, Therapist, Professor, sports enthusiast, social worker. She is the founder and chief mentor of this august mission.
Dr Devaki Madhav, the rare and expert woman Practising the Scientific Pranayama, is a person of simple, humble suburban living and has created innovative and essence of ‘Scientific Pranayama’ from the treasure house of Indian ancient knowledge and wisdom passed on by our ancient sages.She has worked hard for over 16 years in various research efforts to create a connected and supported community, promoting health and wellness through Scientific Pranayama , a branch of holistic yoga discipline .
Dr Devaki Madhav lives in Mysuru, India with her husband and two sons in Bangalore.
Academic And Other Credentials
- BSc from Mysore University
- A Masters in Psychology from Karnataka State Open University
- “Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Yoga” by Yoga University of Americas, Florida USA and Honorary Professor Science of Pranayama based in Bangalore.
- She excelled in Academics as well as Sports, being a National level Table Tennis player from 1976 to 1985
- Worked in the India Post for 25 years.
- Served as an Honorary Principal for 5 years in ‘Ganabharathi’ Mysuru, a music and dance school for traditional Indian music arts.
- Learned Pranayama from Guru Sudesh Chandra Mysuru.
- Attended 250 hours of YOGA PRANAYAMA Advance Teacher’s Training camp held at Haridwar led by Sri Guru Baba Ramdev.
- Worked on a central government project “Yoga pranayama impact on breast and Cervical cancer Patients and survivors”.